Only the finest quality materials go into creating our extensive range of stylish, high performance lever handles. Designed to create a fantastic finish both inside...
... read more
blu™ provides quality, design and performance in equal measure for discerning customers who want a range of window and door hardware that is as stylish as it is hard wearing.
Every product in the blu™ range is manufactured to the highest standards using 316 Marine Grade stainless steel. The result is high performance, corrosion resistance and longevity – particularly in exposed and coastal settings combined with an emphasis on contemporary designs and innovative technology.
A refined range of window and door hardware products that perform as well as they look, no matter the environment.
From statement square mitred pull handles, slick letter plates, pronounced escutcheons, knockers, stunning multipoint lever handles and sleek, contemporary casement stays right through to our range of precision hinges, every product enjoys the same attention to detail and focus on quality, backed up by a dedicated customer service.
blu™ offers the largest range of 316 Marine Grade stainless steel products available on the market today with a solution for all styles of private or commercial properties.
Why not request a copy of our latest blu™ brochure?
Click here to discuss There’s a wide range of pull handles to choose from: It’s the little things that make the difference: To see a...
... read more
The blu™ Story
blu™ was launched in 2015, by a team of window and door specialists with years of experience in the design and supply of engineered and innovative solutions for the international and UK hardware market.
The team recognised a growing demand for high performance hardware that needed to be as visually stunning as it was rugged, and set about creating a market leader.
By adopting 316 Marine Grade stainless steel, blu™ created an unsurpassed range of window and door hardware, incorporating quality through every aspect of the manufacturing process.
blu™ is now recognised as the leader in window and door hardware and is in demand across the UK, European and increasingly Global window and door market by those demanding attention to detail, anti-corrosion performance and enhanced design.
The success of blu™ is in part due to listening to the desires of our customers, and then designing and creating a range of hardware that surpasses expectations.
With a constant focus on R&D that is bringing new products to the blu™ range adding style and longevity to external doors and windows, backed up with a dedicated customer service that includes site, telephone and online support whenever it is needed, blu™ is the byname for quality, backed up by our ISO9001 accreditation.
Creativity, engineering excellence, technology and quality have combined to offer a host of features and benefits that has made blu™ the industry benchmark. These features include:
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Corrosion resistant 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Stunning, sleek contemporary designs
- Minimum 1.5mm wall thickness on all pull handles
- Brass fixing ferrules as standard
blu™ has been created for those who simply won’t compromise when it comes to quality, reliability and technical performance. To see and feel the blu™ range for yourself, is to truly understand its beauty and craftsmanship. If you would like one of our sales team to call you to arrange a meeting call us on 01726 871724 email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of the team on our live web chat form.
Our dedicated support team is on hand to ensure you get the right products from the blu™ range, answering any general or technical questions you may have. To help you get what’s right for you, our support includes:
- Speak to us – for more than 10 hours a day, five days a week, a member of our team will be on hand to answer your call from 6.45am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Call us on 01726 871724 email email@example.com or live chat with one of the team right here on the site
- Specialist Technical Advice – as window and door hardware specialists, our dedicated technical team is on hand to help you select the right products every time.
- Quality Assured – Our ISO9001 accreditation is a reflection of the quality focus we place on every aspect of our business
- Stock – blu™ holds extensive product stocks so we have the products you need, when you need them
- Next Day Delivery – Order before 3pm and we guarantee next working day delivery on all stock items. Speak to us about our range of Next Day delivery options or if you are in the offshore Islands or Highlands.